Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Warranties, Exchanges & Refunds
For consumers who are covered by consumer protection laws or regulations in their country of purchase or, if different, their country of residence, the benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by those consumer protection laws and regulations.
Subject to the additional terms below, if a defect in materials or workmanship occurs when the product is used normally in accordance with our use and care instructions, you have a limited warranty as follows:
· The BFR Cuffs module for a period of 1 year from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser; and
· The BFR Cuffs battery and charger for a period of 1 year from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse, accident, liquids, including but not limited to, water or lotions, the attachment of any unauthorized accessories, alteration to the product, improper use, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical power supply, loss of power, variation in line voltage, dropped product, malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance, transportation damage, theft, neglect, vandalism or environmental conditions.
To make a claim on this warranty or refund please follow the below steps.
If there is any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days to return it with a money-back guarantee or product exchange.
- Returns are accepted within the first 30 days from the date of purchase. If you are within your first 30 days, please reach out to our Customer Support Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are a few important things you must note before commencing a product return:
- If you have had a change of mind and wish to return your product, we will be unable to cover the cost of shipping for product return.
- No refunds will be processed until after the goods have been returned to SAGA Fitness Office.
- Any transaction fees incurred by SAGA Fitness (i.e. Stripe, AfterPay, etc) will be deducted from the customers refund for change of mind returns.
- Once we receive your email, a member of our team will provide you with a Return Authorization Form to complete and send back to us. The form MUST be included with your return. Please keep in mind, we do not cover the shipping cost for the returned device. We advise that you hold onto your tracking information as we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier.
- Once we receive the return device to our warehouse, it will take approximately 2 business day to process a refund or ship your new product.
- Once we issue the refund, it can take 5-7 business days for it to reflect in your original method of payment or for you to receive your new pair of cuffs.
Exact return addresses will be provided by our customer experience team during the return process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We’re happy to help.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty provided herein shall be the sole and exclusive warranty and there shall be no other warranties expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness, or any other obligation on the part of the company with respect to products covered by this warranty. Further, SAGA shall have no liability for any incidental, consequential or special damages to the extent allowable by law. In so far as any warranties or liabilities cannot be excluded by law but SAGA can limit the application or remedies of those warranties, SAGA limit the duration and remedies to the repair or replacement of any part or parts which is found to be defective within the effective warranty period. No refunds will be given unless required by law. If replacement parts for defective and materials are not available, SAGA reserves the right to make product substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement.
In this warranty, ‘SAGA’ means SAGA Fitness Pty Ltd and its related bodies corporate.